|REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS:
- PPR Form Completion and APPROVAL required before landing.
- Print and display TRANSIENT PPR APPROVAL form on your glare-shield. Approval form will be emailed to you.
- Please submit PPR form at least 48 hours prior to planned arrival. Forms received less than 48 hours before arrival may not be approved.
- REVIEW PILOT OPERATING PROCEDURES
- NOTAM – La Cholla TAXIWAY CLOSED. Use runway for taxi. Announce your intentions.
- INSURANCE IS REQUIRED TO USE 57AZ
- By checking the INSURANCE VERIFICATION box in the form below, you acknowledge and agree that you will have obtained and maintained at all times that you operate an aircraft at La Cholla Airpark, a policy of liability insurance, covering your use thereof against claims for personal injury, bodily injury or death, and property damage occurring upon, in or about La Cholla Airpark property and all other property privately owned by the shareholders of La Cholla Airpark, Inc., with such insurance to be written on an occurrence basis (not a claims made basis), to be in combined single limits amount not less than $1,000,000, to have general aggregate limits of not less than $1,000,000 and $1,000,000 as to property damage for each policy year.”
- NO TRANSIENT JETS (TurboProps OK)
- NO TRANSIENT FAR PART 135 OPERATIONS
Guests of home owners and transient aircraft MUST complete this form to receive permission to land at La Cholla Airpark. (57AZ)
Ramp Fee schedule: $5.00 Per night for overnight parking
FUEL – Our new above-ground tank and 100LL fueling system is now operational.
Self-serve with MC or Visa credit cards. Price will be listed on the credit card reader.